Modest Collection HD Blonde wigs
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY!!
Please be sure of your order. Orders can not be refunded, exchanged or canceled at the moment.
SHIPPING MY BE DELAYED DUE TO COVID 19
Normal Processing 7-10 business days
Shipping 5-7 business days.
We ship USPS.
Please be aware of the delay with the post offices around the country. We aren’t responsible for late, lost or damaged shipments. Contact your local post office for any issues regarding your shipments.
We are introducing our affordable wig collection. Which is named Modest wig collection. These wigs are affordable but you still get quality from them. They are processed and are not our raw Indian hair. They come in straight only at the moment.
“The unit doesn’t come curled or customized”
Order a length up. Example: if you want a 24” get a 26”
Wig density is %150 please consider adding an extra bundle for desired density “thickness”
Knot sealer is recommended
Our wigs are average size 23” with adjustable straps. If you feel the wigs is small, you can remove the elastic straps at back.
Average Size Cap, Medium Brown Lace with a Adjustable Straps and 3 Combs.
1. Processed Brazilian Straight
Absolutely Clean, blonde, Natural shine, HD lace
Customization & styling are not included.
Please be advised the photos above are the unit after customization and styling.
1. Gently brush hair with brush before washing to remove excess tangles. Starting from the ends and work up towards the track.
2. Wash hair extensions using only the Moisturizing Shampoo. Preferably Dove intense repair.
3. Tip: Using distilled water keeps the minerals off of your hair extensions and can be found at your local grocery store, you will need 1 - 2 gallons
3. Fill sink with water and mix in the Moisturizing Shampoo. Gather hair in a ponytail at the top by the track, and fastening with a hair tie to keep hair together in the same direction
4. Then gently immerse hair in water with shampoo until well saturated, work extra shampoo into extensions if needed using the finger combing method
5. Rinse thoroughly in clean water
6. Squeeze out excess water gently, Do Not Rub or Twist Hair
7. Fill sink with fresh water, and add Dove Intensive repair Conditioner to hair working into hair with fingers. Immerse hair into water, and work conditioner into hair gently finger comb out tangles while under water
8. Rinse thoroughly,
9. Towel blot hair extensions to remove excess water & hang or lay flat to dry. Do not wring out the hair or squeeze it too hard. Using a towel, gently press to absorb moisture. Do not rub your hair with the towel, this may cause frizzing or damage
10. After hair has dried, use your bio silk on ends of hair to protect, defrizz and smooth hair before styling
11. Since the natural texture of Nore® Extensions is wavy, you may need to use a flat iron to straighten and smooth hair extensions after washing
12. Style as desired
All sales are final!!!