“Modest Collection” Curly Lace Frontal & closure units
DUE TO COVID 19 SHIPPING MAY BE DELAYED
At this time orders can not be canceled or modified. Please be sure of your purchase.
We are not responsible for stolen or lost packages!!
All sales are final!
Medium brown lace
Lace Frontal wig
Wigs are Stretched Length
Processed human hair: meaning this hair is processed for its curl and texture.
It is human hair that has been processed
THIS IS NOT VIRGIN HAIR’
Normal Processing 3-5 business days Shipping 7-10 business days.
We ship USPS.
Please be aware of the delay with the post offices around the country.
We aren’t responsible for late, lost or damaged shipments. Contact your local post office for any issues regarding your shipments.
Hair care instructions:
1. Gently brush hair with brush before washing to remove excess tangles. Starting from the ends and work up towards the track.
2. Wash hair extensions using only the Moisturizing Shampoo. Preferably Dove intense repair.
3. Tip: Using distilled water keeps the minerals off of your hair extensions and can be found at your local grocery store, you will need 1 - 2 gallons
3. Fill sink with water and mix in the Moisturizing Shampoo. Gather hair in a ponytail at the top by the track, and fastening with a hair tie to keep hair together in the same direction
4. Then gently immerse hair in water with shampoo until well saturated, work extra shampoo into extensions if needed using the finger combing method
5. Rinse thoroughly in clean water
6. Squeeze out excess water gently, Do Not Rub or Twist Hair
7. Fill sink with fresh water, and add Dove Intensive repair Conditioner to hair working into hair with fingers. Immerse hair into water, and work conditioner into hair gently finger comb out tangles while under water
8. Rinse thoroughly,
9. Towel blot hair extensions to remove excess water & hang or lay flat to dry. Do not wring out the hair or squeeze it too hard. Using a towel, gently press to absorb moisture. Do not rub your hair with the towel, this may cause frizzing or damage
10. After hair has dried, use your bio silk on ends of hair to protect, defrizz and smooth hair before styling
11. Since the natural texture of Nore® Extensions is wavy, you may need to use a flat iron to straighten and smooth hair extensions after washing
12. Style as desired