Single bundle raw Indian curly
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY!!
At this time orders can not be canceled or modified. Please be sure of your purchase.
Due to covid 19 processing & shipping times may be longer.
Normal Processing & Shipping 7-10 business days.
We ship USPS.
No refunds or exchanges!!
All sales are final.
We are selling the raw hair directly from indian temples, it is all single donors hair, raw Indian hair bundles.
1. 100% virgin temple human hair.
2. Human Hair can be bleached and dyed.
3. tangle and minimum shedding. double weft, single donor hair,
4. Website has paypal payment.
5. Processing & Shipping by DHL/Fedex/ USPS
7-10 business days delivery time normally.
6. Phone number 234-716-5145
7. Email us - [email protected]
8. You’ll receive a confirmation email & a email once your order ships!!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
We are confident you’ll love our hair!!
Please be sure if your order before purchasing.
Always use the comb chase method it works best on the ends for best results. We recommend Remington 2” flat irons for styling. They are the best they get up to 450• which is best for raw hair because it does get puffy after washing. But what real hair doesn’t?
• Although the extension hair is real, it is not receiving nutrients from the scalp like your own hair.
• Always wrap your hair before bedtime, swimming, excersise etc.
• Use a silk scarf
• Always wash your hair after swimming
• Avoid excess heat
• Use alcohol free hair oils
• Shampoo and condition once a week
• When washing DO NOT MASSAGE!
• Let air dry
1. Gently brush hair with brush before washing to remove excess tangles. Starting from the ends and work up towards the track.
2. Wash hair extensions using only the Moisturizing Dove intense repair conditioner
3. Tip: Using distilled water keeps the minerals off of your hair extensions
3. Fill sink with water and mix in the conditioner. Gather hair in a ponytail at the top by the track, and fastening with a hair tie to keep hair together in the same direction
4. Then gently immerse hair in water with conditioner , work extra conditioner into extensions if needed using the finger combing method
5. Rinse thoroughly in clean water
6. Squeeze out excess water gently, Do Not Rub or Twist Hair
7. Towel blot hair extensions to remove excess water & hang or lay flat to dry. Do not wring out the hair or squeeze it too hard. Using a towel, gently press to absorb moisture. Do not rub your hair with the towel, this may cause frizzing or damage
8. After hair has dried, use your bio silk on ends of hair to protect, defrizz and smooth hair before styling
9. Since the natural texture of Nore® Extensions is wavy, you may need to use a flat iron to straighten and smooth hair extensions after washing
10. Style as desired
Using the wrong maintenance products on your virgin hair extensions will result in dry, dull, tangled, damaged and unmanageable hair extensions!
Here are some recommended ones......
• Dove intensive repair