Vietnamese straight, w/closure w/3 bundles
DUE TO COVID 19 SHIPPING CAN BE DELAYED!
& All sales are final!!
At this time orders can not be canceled or modified. Please be sure of your purchase.
All closures are made per order!!!!
So it will take up to 1-2 weeks to complete the texture.
ALWAYS CO WASH PRIOR TO INSTALLING
100% UNPROCESSED HAIR - CUTICLE INTACT
Style: straight - Single Drawn Quality :
Lace: Swiss lace Vietnamese Hair best quality
Color: natural Black,
Normal Processing 3-5 business days Shipping 7-10 business days.
We ship USPS.
Please be aware of the delay with the post offices around the country. We aren’t responsible for late, lost or damaged shipments. Contact your local post office for any issues regarding your shipments.
Add additional 1-2 weeks for wavy textures
Hair Care Instructions
1. Gently brush hair with brush before washing to remove excess tangles. Starting from the ends and work up towards the track.
2. Wash hair extensions using only the Moisturizing Shampoo. Preferably Dove intense repair.
3. Tip: Using distilled water keeps the minerals off of your hair extensions and can be found at your local grocery store, you will need 1 - 2 gallons
3. Fill sink with water and mix in the Moisturizing Shampoo. Gather hair in a ponytail at the top by the track, and fastening with a hair tie to keep hair together in the same direction
4. Then gently immerse hair in water with shampoo until well saturated, work extra shampoo into extensions if needed using the finger combing method
5. Rinse thoroughly in clean water
6. Squeeze out excess water gently, Do Not Rub or Twist Hair
7. Fill sink with fresh water, and add Dove Intensive repair Conditioner to hair working into hair with fingers. Immerse hair into water, and work conditioner into hair gently finger comb out tangles while under water
8. Rinse thoroughly,
9. Towel blot hair extensions to remove excess water & hang or lay flat to dry. Do not wring out the hair or squeeze it too hard. Using a towel, gently press to absorb moisture. Do not rub your hair with the towel, this may cause frizzing or damage
10. After hair has dried, use your bio silk on ends of hair to protect, defrizz and smooth hair before styling
11. Since the natural texture of Nore® Extensions is wavy, you may need to use a flat iron to straighten and smooth hair extensions after washing
12. Style as desired